Notice is hereby given that the Central Bowie County Water Supply Corporation Board of Directors will meet in a regular monthly meeting in the Central Bowie County Water Supply Corporation Office, 2822 Hwy 82 West, at 7:00 PM, on Tuesday, June 1st, 2021. Items to be discussed are as follows:
1. Call to Order
2. Open/Public Discussion
The Board of Directors allows individuals to speak to the Board. Prior to the meeting, speakers must sign in on the public comment sheet. The time limit is five (5) minutes per speaker.
3. Read and approve minutes of the May 4th, 2021 regular meeting.
4. Secretary/Treasurer’s Report
5. General Manager’s Discussion - Financial, Operations/Maintenance, and Personnel
6. Old Business
a. Consider and take action on Capital Improvements to include status/progress of existing projects, proposed projects, and any conceptional proposed projects for the future:
(1) Hayter 065003 CBCWSC Dekalb Pump Station Drainage (Daniel Complaint – Dekalb Float Valve and Flush Point)
(2) Hayter 065004 CBCWSC 98 Pump & Rock Creek Pump Stations(Disinfection System Improvements)
(3) Hayter 065006 CBCWSC TxDOT Utility Relocation
(4) 98 & RC Pumpstations, housekeeping and maintenance
(5) Hwy 98 Water Line Replacement
b. CR 4239 Update
c. Consider and take action on line extension FM 561
d. Consider and take action on vacant licensed operator position (full and part time), current operators in training, special incentives, and other related matters.
e. Consider and take action on overhead door replacement on shop/warehouse
f. Consider and take action on certain terms of the Agreement to Provide Water Utility Service to designated Areas with City of New Boston.
7. New Business
8. Executive Session
The Board of Directors is authorized by the Texas Open Meetings Act to convene in closed or executive session for certain purposes. These purposes include receiving legal advice from its attorney (Section 551.071); discussing real property matters (Section 551.072); discussing gifts and donations (Section 551.073); discussing personnel matters (Section 551.074); discussing security personnel or devices (Section 551.076); or discussing economic development matters (Section 551.087). If the Board of Directors makes a determination to go into executive session on any item on this agenda, the Presiding Officer will announce that an executive session will be held and will identify the item to be discussed and provision of the Open Meetings Act that authorizes the closed or executive session.
9. Reconvene in Open Session
10. Discuss and take action on Executive Session
POSTED AT 4:00 PM, Friday, May 28, 2021